Alumni Travel Program
Reflections of Italy
June 15, 2016 through June 24, 2016
6 p.m. November 11, 2015
Evansville Regional Airport Conference Room (by Gate B)
7801 Bussing Dr., Evansville, IN 47725
6 p.m. December 1, 2015
USI's Traditions Lounge
10 Days • 14 Meals
Rome, Colosseum, Assisi, Perugia, Siena, Florence, Chianti Winery, Venice, Murano Island, Lugano, Switzerland, Como
Explore in Rome, Venice and Florence and revel in the magic of this famed destination as you set out on this introductory tour.
Live La Dolce Vita
Revel in the magic of Italy on this 10-day tour that explores the cities of Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice, Assisi, Perugia and Milan. Travel the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside, exploring medieval hill towns and visiting the birthplace of St. Francis, Assisi. Discover the masterpieces of the Renaissance in Florence and see hot glass transformed into exquisite art on Murano Island. Linger in Venice for two nights before ending your journey in Milan.
• Experience the benefits of personal audio headsets, designed for better
communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
• Discover Siena’s narrow Gothic streets, magnificent palaces and historic
Piazza del Campo.
• A tour of Florence showcases the cultural treasures of the “Cradle of the
• Enjoy a visit to one of Chianti’s treasured wineries complete with a visit to its
medieval castle and a special lunch.
• Spend a day in the breathtaking region of Umbria as you visit two of its
most important cities: Assisi and Perugia.
Personalize Your Trip
Pre and Post Tour Extensions. Start and end your vacation rested.
Call Ken Meyer or Tracy Wilson at LifeStyle Tours, 812-682-4477, with your travel questions. You may also contact Janet Johnson at USI at 812-464-1928 or email@example.com.
Proceeds from alumni travel funds scholarships for USI students.